Thursday, July 22, 2010

Houston Press Cover

I did this cover last week, for Monica Fuentes at the Houston Press. The cover story is about a teenage girl that went across the border to Mexico, and wound up getting murdered.


Although it appears that the girl may have been getting involved in smuggling, her family is not so sure, and with the case being outside of U.S. jurisdiction, it's unlikely any answers will come soon. The story revolves around this one case, but it also mentions a few other examples of Americans going across the border, and being killed. It was a pleasure working with Monica on this piece.

2 comments:

  1. Its says it all!
    I have just discovered your blog thanks to 'inaluxe'. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Taps! I'm glad you enjoy my work. I hope you'll keep coming back to view it!

    ReplyDelete