Thursday, June 21, 2018

Choose Your Own Disaster

I had the pleasure of creating this cover last year, and now that it's published and available to pick up, I'm happy to post about it. Dana Schwartz is a very talented young writer who has been featured in The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, GQ and many more, and currently writes for Entertainment Weekly. And you may know her not just from her personal Twitter account, but also from her extremely popular Guy In Your MFA, and Dystopian YA handles as well. She also made one hell of a book promo photo shoot! As is stated on the cover (and implied in the title), the format is like a mix between a personality quiz and a choose your own adventure book- which I loved reading as a kid- with all the deeply personal experiences you'd expect in a good memoir.


I really enjoyed reading the draft while working on this, and now I'm looking forward to reading the finished product! It was an incredibly enjoyable cover to work on, and I'm deeply humbled to say that it was well received by the author herself. Thank you to my AD, Brigid, Grand Central, and to Ms. Schwartz, for the honor! Go pick it up at your local bookstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment