Sunday, June 3, 2012

Migrate Magazine

I was contacted by CD Roanna Williams a couple months ago, to participate in an issue of Migrate, the official magazine of the Loerie Awards in South Africa. The theme of this issue is "Viva," or "long live" in Spanish- as in "Viva Zapata!" I thought my Loteria series exemplified the idea nicely, as all the pieces were based around environmental themes. I may as well have been saying "Long live Earth" or something with the series, and Roanna loved the project, so it all worked out great.









My copy arrived all the way from Jo'burg yesterday. The magazine is chock-full of work by photographers, writers, illustrators, sculptors and fine artists from around the world, with the art reproduced beautifully. Thank you again for the opportunity, Roanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment