Thursday, September 15, 2011

Long time no post!

I've been really busy these last few weeks, and I'd love to post this flurry of work, but they have all been for magazines that have yet to come out on the racks! As soon as they are published I will post. One project that I'm sure will be out soon (as they were going to the printer as soon as my final was in) was for Columbia Law School Magazine. I'm lucky enough to be gracing the cover, and have a full-page interior illustration.

On an exciting side note, I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Anne Telford, the editor-at-large of Communication Arts, for an interview that will be featured in next January's Photography Annual. I don't want to post too much about it until the profile is published, but suffice it to say that I'm extremely grateful for the honor, and still a little incredulous why I should receive such recognition... But overjoyed nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment