Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Progressive assignment, and ready for Indy Ink

Here's a recent illustration I did for Nick Jehlen at The Progressive. The article is about Palestinian rappers in Lebanon, and Gaza. The story featured Mohammed Turk, aka TNT of the group Invincible Voice, so I modeled the figure in my piece on him.


Nick was one of the earliest art directors to give me a shot when I was first starting out, and is always great to work with.

I've also framed all my pieces for display at the upcoming Indy Ink show on Friday. Andres Guzman and myself will be sharing the walls of the screen print shop on South Broadway, so come down and have a looksee. I have ten in all: two originals, and eight high-quality giclee prints. All for sale (except my sweet Three Stooges poster seen in the photo)!

2 comments: