Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gone fishin'...


Well, I won't actually be fishing, but I am going on vacation with my family for the next week. Anybody wanting to talk about illustration projects can call or email me, however, I can't promise I'll be able to return your call/email in a timely fashion. And I won't be able to take on any projects until I get back. I plan on spending as many of my waking hours as I can being pummeled by the waves of the Pacific Ocean. Otherwise, I'll be back in the office July 18th, and with a post on the NY Times Book Review illustration I finished a few days ago. The illustration will be in this Sunday, or next Sunday's Book Review section. Check it out!
Update: The Book Review illo (along with the posting) will be out next week, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment