Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'll be pretty busy these next few weeks preparing for a couple shows I'll be in. The first is actually a huge group show in New York City. The Hole Gallery is hosting Re:Form School, a project attempting to bring awareness to the condition of our education system.


I received an email a little while back, asking me to participate in the show. I'll be donating my work, which will go to benefit the Urban Arts Partnership. Along with the group show there will also be an art contest open to anyone, judged by a pretty high profile panel including Rosario Dawson, Russell Simmons, Davis Guggenheim and more. In the group show, I'll be joining artists such as Gary Baseman, Cathie Bleck, Jesse LeDoux, Ron English and Denver's own Scot Lefavor, plus many more.
Speaking of locals, I'm participating in a two-man show with Andres Guzman at Indy Ink on South Broadway, first Friday in November. Andres is a very talented illustrator with some amazing drawing skills. Check out his website here. I think the fact that our styles are so different from one another is what will make it a great show. I'll have more details as the shows approach...

No comments:

Post a Comment